Aug 12 - no brakes in the car


 Nothing else to do today because the brakes went out… So here is a review on the Insta360 ONEX… I got a case and I want to see what it looks like…


No brakes- how much will this cost?  I would of had my wing and motor already if it wasn’t for things in life.  Needed AC unit for the house the beginning of summer.  So 5K gone in a snap.

Been saving and buying small things for Paramotor like Insta360 one X camera.  Looks like a fun camera to fly around with.  Boots without string catching eyelets.  www.PPGBible.com and some apps that others recommend.

$800 for training.  PAID

$3500 for my first wing. Roadster 3 $2000 down payment
This was recommended by my instructor

I think I found a motor for $3500 8 hours drive from here.

I have $3500 saved up as of now


Last night I drank a mason jar full of homemade bone broth



  Well today has been fun… It looks like I can get my car in the shop this Thursday. They are going to bleed the brakes… It Hass to be done on a certain machine at the dealers….

Thank goodness I have another vehicle, our jeep grand Cherokee… Definitely not as good gas mileage as my Prius.

I’m only working until 930 tonight… Then  i’m going to try to sleep in because tomorrow is my wife’s birthday…

I got her a cool gift I think that she will like it

Comments