Today may be a day off from work but I am guaranteed 40 hours a week so if I do not get 40 hours by this Saturday, it’s my fault. I can jump on and work anytime I want. One of the best perks of being the lead driver for Boyd Boyd.
So I may go out and drive at lunchtime.
Today I slept in and it’s 7:00 AM i’m going to check the weather and see if it is nice enough to go kite my wings. The more I practice kiting my wings, the better pilot I will be when I start to fly.
At the end of day seven, yesterday, I decided that I will try to eat $55 worth of food which would be one days worth of money going out to eat or three meals a day. $10 for breakfast, $10 for lunch and $35 for dinner.… Can I eat this food and spread it out Over the next 30 days?
So I may go out and drive at lunchtime.
Today I slept in and it’s 7:00 AM i’m going to check the weather and see if it is nice enough to go kite my wings. The more I practice kiting my wings, the better pilot I will be when I start to fly.
At the end of day seven, yesterday, I decided that I will try to eat $55 worth of food which would be one days worth of money going out to eat or three meals a day. $10 for breakfast, $10 for lunch and $35 for dinner.… Can I eat this food and spread it out Over the next 30 days?
Comments
Post a Comment