This next six months, I am fasting for 24 hours per day and eating only one meal totaling 16 ounces of keto food. Meat and vegetables only and I make the food at home.
One meal a day? That sounds crazy. I want to see if I can lose body fat and maintain my active lifestyle with only 16 oz of food per day.
Will I sleep better?
Will I feel better?
Will I lose weight and body fat?
Will I lose or gain muscle mass?
Will I feel hungry?
Will I have more or less energy?
These are some questions I want to answer
One meal a day? That sounds crazy. I want to see if I can lose body fat and maintain my active lifestyle with only 16 oz of food per day.
Will I sleep better?
Will I feel better?
Will I lose weight and body fat?
Will I lose or gain muscle mass?
Will I feel hungry?
Will I have more or less energy?
These are some questions I want to answer
Last night I got up a lot to pee. I drank a lot of water last night so I would not eat
This is my meal after fasting 25 hours. 16 oz of food.


Comments
Post a Comment