Good morning it is day two
This morning I had fun flying my wing ground handling. I think I am really getting the hang of it. The video above was the video I did this morning and let me tell you I was sweating… This is more difficult than any gym work out I have ever done. It is even more difficult than P90X!
So I will Edit my video blog for today and I will post it down below this evening.
This is what I have in my notes for my plans over this next six months.
A picture a day for six months
24 hour fast or one meal a day and that one meal is Keto
Training to do the Icarus trophy
Training my dog to be able to fly with me
I’m going to college for exercise science in fall of 2019
And I am going to be making a workout video called Fitness for flying
Today’s video blog:
Comments
Post a Comment