Today is day three and my wife and I enjoyed and entire day together. We ate a delicious lunch, went to the movies, went out shopping for food and for a new desk for the office and now we are relaxing at the house.… A fun day for us but Not a fun day to Blog about. LOL.
The whole idea of this blog is to show that I am trying to juggle a 40 hour work week, reading, studying and practicing my para motor training and balancing my relationship with my wife and family. I guess everything is a balance and I don’t want to always think about my weight, I don’t want to always think about para motors, I don’t always want to think about work… I want to balance everything I have to do in my life…
Tomorrow is going to be another balance… Church obligations in the morning and work in the afternoon… I have a couple of hours to spend with my wife and also go out and do more para motor training… See you tomorrow
The whole idea of this blog is to show that I am trying to juggle a 40 hour work week, reading, studying and practicing my para motor training and balancing my relationship with my wife and family. I guess everything is a balance and I don’t want to always think about my weight, I don’t want to always think about para motors, I don’t always want to think about work… I want to balance everything I have to do in my life…
Tomorrow is going to be another balance… Church obligations in the morning and work in the afternoon… I have a couple of hours to spend with my wife and also go out and do more para motor training… See you tomorrow
Comments
Post a Comment