Today’s plan is to kite early before church, go to church, go out and kite again before work.
Like I said in my last blog, I am trying to balance my entire life with family and friends, work and play and definitely time with my family is extremely important to me.
So one meal a day? How has that been going for me? Absolutely wonderful :-)
I have been practicing intermittent fasting and keto genic diet for over a year now. I have found that fasting for three days in a row is tolerable and I can do up to about eight days of water fasting. However, I enjoy eating one meal a day… That makes me plan What I am going to eat and when I am going to eat it and therefore I seem to enjoy it more.
I am also seeing more energy and I am sleeping better at night.
I use my Apple Watch to see how well I actually sleep at night. Even though this looks funky… I’m actually sleeping better than I have in a while.
I am also using HRV4Training app to keep track of my heart rate variability… This helps show me overtime how healthy my heart is…
Today’s video blog...
Like I said in my last blog, I am trying to balance my entire life with family and friends, work and play and definitely time with my family is extremely important to me.
So one meal a day? How has that been going for me? Absolutely wonderful :-)
I have been practicing intermittent fasting and keto genic diet for over a year now. I have found that fasting for three days in a row is tolerable and I can do up to about eight days of water fasting. However, I enjoy eating one meal a day… That makes me plan What I am going to eat and when I am going to eat it and therefore I seem to enjoy it more.
I am also seeing more energy and I am sleeping better at night.
I use my Apple Watch to see how well I actually sleep at night. Even though this looks funky… I’m actually sleeping better than I have in a while.
I am also using HRV4Training app to keep track of my heart rate variability… This helps show me overtime how healthy my heart is…
Today’s video blog...


Comments
Post a Comment