Water fasting Day 1
Getting a DEXA scan today
So my DEXA scan says I am 28% body fat… My heart doctor told me not to fast more than 24 hours at a time. So I will fast for 24 hours eat a meal fast for another 24 hours eat another meal… That should be fine
I’m working now so I will blog again tomorrow or maybe later tonight… Who knows :-) thank you for reading and watching my blog
Getting a DEXA scan today
So my DEXA scan says I am 28% body fat… My heart doctor told me not to fast more than 24 hours at a time. So I will fast for 24 hours eat a meal fast for another 24 hours eat another meal… That should be fine
I’m working now so I will blog again tomorrow or maybe later tonight… Who knows :-) thank you for reading and watching my blog
Comments
Post a Comment