I’m starting my water fast because of the ocular migraine I had yesterday… Here is the video of me talking while having the ocular migraine…
That really bothered me so I ended up deciding that I am going to water fast as long as I can…
So I wanted to see how my heart has been over the last week… I am using an app for my Apple Watch…
So today I have started my water fast and I feel pretty damn good… Tomorrow I will have a DEXA scan and find out what my body fat and muscle mass is… And then go from there
Below is my video for today… It will be posted sometime this evening
That really bothered me so I ended up deciding that I am going to water fast as long as I can…
So I wanted to see how my heart has been over the last week… I am using an app for my Apple Watch…
![]() |
| From Apple Watch ⌚️ |
So today I have started my water fast and I feel pretty damn good… Tomorrow I will have a DEXA scan and find out what my body fat and muscle mass is… And then go from there
Below is my video for today… It will be posted sometime this evening

Comments
Post a Comment