Today I saw my doctor and he prescribed me something to help me focus, be more happy and another pill that will help me sleep at night. I took the focus and happy pill and it really seem to work today
And now I am ready to head to bed and take the nighttime pill… Hopefully it will help me sleep like a champion tonight… I am wearing my Apple Watch with my sleep monitor… I will post that below tomorrow morning.
Good night everyone
Did not sleep as well as I thought I would.
And now I am ready to head to bed and take the nighttime pill… Hopefully it will help me sleep like a champion tonight… I am wearing my Apple Watch with my sleep monitor… I will post that below tomorrow morning.
Good night everyone
Did not sleep as well as I thought I would.

Comments
Post a Comment